The Cognitive Finance Automation is Europe’s leading annual event dedicated to presenting the use & business cases of Robotic Process Automation, discussing the practical use of cognitive technologies, and delving into the substance of the potentials of intelligent automation in the Finance Industry on its way to algorithmic business.
John Maes (Senior Vice President Lean Center of Excellence) and
Rene Steenhart (Executive Vice President, Head of Finance Operations) presented at last Cognitive Finance Automation Rabobank case study on ‘Combining Lean & RPA to a total automation approach’
In this session you will learn:
- How to bring together processes, governance and technology to increase process efficiency – why is it important to combine Lean and RPA
- From first PoCs to Lean, RPA & OPEX Centers of Excellence – the Rabobank Lean RPA journey: Challenges, solutions, use cases
- Designing and implementing a sustainable total approach
- Restructuring the organization towards agile enterprise
- Measuring the impacts of the Lean RPA for the organization
Would you like to join the Cognitive Technologies DACH community?
Join ScaleUp 360° Cognitive Technologies DACH: 17. – 18. June 2020 – directly from your desk